is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding using your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited within a period. We will not store your data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information means you have to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request that your Personal Data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing your Personal Data, for example, direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. You can exercise this right whenever an outcome of the profiling produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain – If we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with how your request has been handled, please get in touch with us.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – mainly information necessary to deliver a product/service or enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with for you to comment on or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information is automatically collected about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. Our partners are Google, ClickBank, PayPal, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Data
We use your Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes registering your account, providing you with other products and services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you about those products and services, communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- Reservation of the service;
We use your Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we Process your Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or similar to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we Process your Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- For other purposes we have asked for your consent;
We Process your Data to fulfill obligations arising from the law and/or use your Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than three months.
We might process your Data for additional purposes not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguards for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Data
We do not share your Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is sometimes provided to our trusted partners to make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We only work with Processing partners who can ensure adequate protection for your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we can not guarantee information security. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services. You must be a legally 21-year-old adult to use our services.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. It will be stored for 90 days. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.